synced is an open-source solution for Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE) based on the ITU-T G.8264 (03/2018) and ITU-T G.781 (04/2020) standards.
The main purpose of
synced is to select and propagate the best clock based on Quality Level (QL) through the network.
- Supports multiple SyncE clocks and external clocks
- User-friendly APIs and event callback functions for easy integration
- Supports external multiplexers to combine SyncE ports in a more flexible way
- Timing loop detection and alarm
- Supports TX SyncE port bundles to avoid timing loops in the network
- Management API and PTP Clock Manager interfaces to interconnect with other applications
- Supports all ESMC network options with extended TLVs
- The configuration file format is similar to
- Automatic detection of port link up/down